WHAT IS CMA?
The Institute of Management Accountants (UAA) is dedicated to excellence within the management accounting profession. CMA program recognizes the unique proficiencies required for success in the field of Management Accountancy.
ELIGIBITY CRITERIA TO BECOME CERTIFIED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (CMA)
You must be a member of IMA to be eligible for the CMA program.
CMA FEE PLAN
- You must have paid entrance fee of $ 200
- You must be a Bachelors Degree holder from an accredited college or University
- You must complete two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting and/or financial management. This requirement may be completed prior to or within seven years of passing the examination
- You must pass two examination parts:
- Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance and Control (4 hours – 100 multiple choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions)
- Part 2: Financial Decision Making (4 hours – 100 multiple-choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions)
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- Candidates must complete the CMA program within three years from entry into the program.
- Candidates also must register for an exam part within the first 12 months of entering the program.
- CMA exams can be taken during the following three testing window periods:
||Last date for registration
||January and February
||May and June
||September and October
- The CMA examination is given in a computer-based format.
- The exams are offered at Prometric Testing Centers located in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- A candidate may sit in exams of both parts in the same window and save $ 100.
- The Entrance Fee also includes:
1.Six month’s access to the CMA Support Package consisting of sample questions and answers and the CMA Assessment Tool.
2. Performance feedback reports for the multiple choice questions
3. Review of educational and experience credentials
4. Electronic access to the CMA Resource Guide
6. Final score report upon completion of the exams
BENEFITS ASSOCIATED TO CMA QUALIFICATION
- It is a globally accepted professional qualification
- It can be completed in a shortest possible time period of 4 months
- It recognizes the unique proficiencies required for success in this challenging profession.
- It is aligned with the knowledge, skills and abilities that an accountant or finance professional in business uses on the job today
- It is decidedly in demand in the Gulf Job market
- It carries lucrative salary package
Fee payable to PAC
Initial registration fee AED 300
Tuition fee Part I AED 4,000
Tuition fee Part II AED 4,000
i) Tuition Fee includes: Regular Tuition, Class Tests, Revision Classes, Study Material, Past Papers’ Practice and Mock Exam
ii) All fee once paid is not refundable
Fee payable to IMA
Registration fee $ 15
Entrance fee $ 200
IMA membership fee per annum $ 195
Examination fee per part $ 350
IMA Middle East
Sunday through Thursday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. GMT +4
Phone: +971 800 IMA ME (462 63)
Fax: + 971-4-311-6351
Institute of Management Accountants
10 Paragon Drive, Suite 1
Montvale, New Jersey 07645-1760
tel: (800) 638-4427 or +1 (201) 573-9000